See, every time you post a link to Facebook, it offers an icon to go along with the post.
Unfortunately, in the case of one of the blogs I write, Facebook will not allow me to post a picture of the blog’s author—i.e., me.
Fair enough. But I just don’t think the blog is appropriately represented by …
- … a picture of Mark Steel wearing a straw hat.
- …a cartoon of Herman Cain wearing a bra on his head.
- … Bob Englehart’s self-portrait.
- … a screenshot of a tweet about why NASCAR fans aren’t racist. (And why their behavior is Barack Obama’s fault.)
- … a cartoon of Newt Gingrich.
Those are the options Facebook allows me. Because, well, you know … Facebook knows best what defines my blogs.
This is why Facebook sucks, and Mark Zuckerberg is a scourge upon humanity.